1. Personal Data Collection
- We collect Personal Data from people when they access our Site or our Services. Our legal basis for collecting and processing your Personal Data is (i) your explicit consent when accessing the Site or Services and (ii) a legitimate interest and need in order to provide the Services. We may collect the following Personal Data from users:
- Information you submit to us or our Third-Party Clients. If you submit information through the Site, including through any contact form, live help feature, or other submission functionality, we will collect any Personal Data you submit.
- Information you submit when receiving the Services. We will collect any Personal Data you share in order to become a client of Kolt Realty or when you work with us to receive the Services. In addition, if you become a client of, or receive any Services from, any of our Third-Party Clients, we will collect any Personal Data you transmit to receive Services from Third-Party Clients. This Personal Data may include, but is not limited to, your name, company information, customer information, email address, phone number, mailing address, bank account information, debit card information, and other verification or fraud prevention related information.
- Information required for technical or customer support. If you contact us for technical or customer support, we may collect any Personal Data you provide to us.
2. Personal Data Use and Sharing
- We use Personal Data to provide the Site and Services and to comply with applicable laws. Specifically, we may use your Personal Data in the following ways:
- To provide the Services to our clients and the clients of Third-Party Clients.
- To optimize and customize your experience when using the Site.
- To enable you to search or use third-party real estate listings (which may include the MLS). This requires us to share your Personal Data with third parties to provide these services.
- To present offers that we believe you may be interested in.
- To work with you as a client, either of Kolt Realty or of a Third-Party Client.
- To contact you about the Site, our Services, or other features we may offer.
- To provide an email newsletter or other administrative or marketing messages via e-mail. You may unsubscribe at any time by following the links in any emails sent by us.
- To process any payments you may make. This may require us to share your Personal Data with third parties to provide these services.
- To provide customer or technical support.
- We respect your privacy and do not share your Personal Data except (i) as described in Section 2(a), (ii) as required by law or (iii) in defending or bringing a legal action in which you are involved.
- No person younger than 13 years of age is permitted to use the Site. We do not knowingly collect Personal Data from any person under the age of 13. If you believe we have collected Personal Data from a child under the age of 13, please contact us immediately so we may investigate and take any necessary corrective action.
- Kolt Realty is committed to protecting your security. We utilize various methods of protecting your Personal Data. Nevertheless, we cannot guarantee the safety or security of any Personal Data. Further, transmission of Personal Data cannot be made completely secure. For that reason, you agree to transmit Personal Data to Kolt Realty and the Third-Party Clients solely at your own risk.
- You may encounter links to third party websites, property listings, or downloads when browsing the Site or using the Services (“Third Party Links”). We cannot control the content or security practices of these Third-Party Links. You agree to access Third-Party Links solely at your own risk.
5. What is Kolt Realty’s policy on international privacy?
- Kolt Realty is primarily operated and managed on servers located and operated within the United States. In order to provide our products and services to you, we may send and store your Personal Data outside of the country where you reside or are located, including to the United States. Accordingly, if you reside or are located outside of the United States, your Personal Data may be transferred outside of the country where you reside or are located, including countries that may not or do not provide the same level of protection for your Personal Data. By using and accessing our Services, Users who reside or are located in countries outside of the United States agree and consent to the transfer to and processing of Personal Data on servers located outside of the country where they reside, and that the protection of such information may be different than required under the laws of their residence or location.
6. May I delete or access my Personal Data?
- We will honor any user’s request to access, correct, or delete Personal Data, to the extent required by applicable law, including the EU General Data Protection Regulation (GDPR). To request that we correct, delete, or export any Personal Data, please contact us via email at firstname.lastname@example.org.
- Personal Data that we process shall not be kept for longer than is necessary for the relevant purpose. We may, however, retain Personal Data as required for legal compliance.
7. Embedded content from other sites
- Articles on this site may include embedded content (e.g. videos, images, articles, etc.). Embedded content from other websites behaves in the exact same way as if the visitor has visited the other website.